Our Family Law Firm is looking for an experienced family law paralegal who wants to help us assist those at a difficult time in their lives. Do you enjoy helping others? If you would like to help us provide a valuable service to our clients, we would love to hear from you!
We are accepting resumes for a “Superstar Paralegal” with at least 2 years of family law. We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate!
What you should know before you apply: Our Managing Attorneys are entrepreneurs that are passionate about providing legal services to clients utilizing their Christian principles. We need an experienced paralegal to hit the ground running.
If the following describes you, then YOU may be who we are looking for:
- Values Integrity
- Active Listener
- Calm Under Pressure
- Works Well Both on a Team and Independently
- Ethical and Professional
- Warm, Caring and Empathetic with Clients
- Drafting letters and motions; preparing discovery and responses to discovery demands and other legal and court documents.
- Assist attorneys in all steps and aspects of preparing cases for hearings.
- Main point of contact for the client.
- Communicate, inform, update and answer client’s non-legal questions.
- Ensure all case deadlines are met.
- High school diploma.
- Minimum 2 years of paralegal experience within family law required.
- Knowledge of California family law processes.
- Experience utilizing drafting libraries, case management systems and legal software required.
- MS Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel; familiarity with Zoho software a plus.
Pay & Benefits:
- Pay is commensurate with skills and experience and is negotiable.
- Benefit package includes:
- Paid time off,
- Healthcare benefits, and
- 401(k) with company match.
- Working with a team of “A Players” in a positive environment!
How to Apply:
If this full-time opportunity appeals to you, we would love to hear from you! Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org; we look forward to reviewing your qualifications!