FAMILY LAW MATTERS: A UNIQUE APPROACH
Capable and Compassionate Representation
When you are going through a difficult time, either because of family, custody or marital problems, it is important to choose the right attorney. Families dynamics are complex, and the problems that arise from these situations require delicate handling.
You have already come to the realization that your relationship is over. You might feel as though you are walking around in a daze. You made a mistake and now you need help fixing problems of the past. You know your mistakes will come at a cost. What will the cost be? Multiple questions are probably swirling around in your brain.
- What is going to happen to the children?
- Will they be psychologically damaged by the breakup?
- When will I be able to visit with them?
- Will the children have to change schools?
- What happens if the custody orders don’t work?
- Can we make a new arrangement if the old one is broken?
- Will I have enough income to support myself?
- How will I support our children?
- Will there be enough money left over to pay for our children’s college?
- How much will my lifestyle have to change?
- Who is going to have to pay for the attorney?
Dealing with custody, suport & divorce issues
All may feel hopeless at the moment, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Our expert legal team has the experience and compassion to help you find your way out of the darkness and confusion.
Unique problems – unique solutions
- Legal Separation
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Child Support
- Modification of Custody or Support
- Spousal Support
- Modification of Spousal Support
- Division of Marital Assets
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Civil Harassment Restraining Orders
- Negotiation, Litigation and Trials